Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Hello cowbell in the head

In a new low for the classic rock genre, Powerline's "Trunk" had been doing a couple of posts in various ways related to the Blue Öyster Cult song Don't Fear the Reaper, when he got this e-mail --

I'm Donald "Buck Dharma" Roeser from Blue Oyster Cult, lead guitarist and the author and vocalist of "Don't Fear The Reaper."

I'm a longtime frequent Power Line reader, and I'm enjoying the play BOC and The Reaper have recently gotten on the Power Line blog, in the "Don't Fear the Professor" and "More Cowbell" posts.

Keep up the good work. You folks, Glenn Reynolds and others are some of my prime news aggregators these days. Heck, I've even got the t-shirt.


Yes, he really gets his news from Powerline and Instapundit. God knows how many other classic rock guitarists and lyricists now behave the same way. There could be a major crisis of faith here.

No comments: